Friday, March 2, 2007

6th year anniversary...

I do...
I do...
Yes, we did... come together as one, one in Him...
but like what I said, though it's the 6th year, it was just yesterday...

6 years ago...
I remember...

:tell me why you like angela...
:c'mon, bigger ang pow, if not, we'll not open door for u...
:form an acronyms for the her name...

I also remember...
:will u take her as your wife... (the rest really can't remember la... too long)
:I thee wed...

:I... I... I will be here (singing)

now I remember...
:I will love you, care for you, for the rest of my life...
:for better, for worst, for richer, for poorer, till death do us part...
:You (angela) are the love of my life


6 years later, which is today...
we...

understand each other better, more communication, more caring, more attached...
forgive each other faster, less quarrel, less picking, less accusing...

we now...
both love combat show, cross word puzzle, soccer (she only watch very big game, such as world cup, other game - mou dak keng...), Chronicles of Narnia (can't believe I finished the whole series), many more...
both hate cicak, cicak, cicak... hahaha (thx to Titus, we now know how to kill them, hehehe)

this is our lunch for our anniversary... simple, delicious and affordable...


when i look at her now, she look so beautiful, and I felt, this is the woman of my life..............

No comments: