Thursday, March 1, 2007

New home.. new beginning... new stories

almost 3 weeks after we moved in to our new place...
it felt like a new beginning for our marriage...
somehow it brought us closer as we try to put all things together...

some stories...
first day,
we discover this new home is full of cicak... well, we never like cicak...
so since then, i've have been killing, so far the toll is 9!!!
wow, this is something new, because i never like to get any closer to them...

first week,
we din sleep well, coz the room too big, and it felt as if we were sleeping in an open area, a bit de...
we discover that this house is really cooling, we hardly on the air con of our room, hey.. on our way for healthy living!!!

some insight...
one day,
when i was taking shower, i felt that the Lord was telling me: this is the place i've prepared for you... wah..! so nice, God prepared a place for us! is it parallel with the verse saying that He'll prepare for us a place in heaven?

another day,
one of the angela's student parent came and scouted our place and the lady said: this house is for you all la, fit u all well le... wah!! isn't it exciting to know that God spoke through an pre-believer?

Final thought...
we think God is writing a new story for our lives, both individual and as a couple...
after six years of marriage, it still feel as if we just got married...
just pray for us, so that we'll not get carried away by this new house...

3 comments:

Victor said...

hey! boon fei's blog!!

nice. good la, many ways to write a blog, some are like reporter, some are like writing personal diary..

for me, sometimes i write my thoughts, n sometimes i write a journal for my older self. Record the sayings and actions of older and wiser people.


i read something nice just now..

by Amy Carroll
I’ve been joking around about it for more than a year, but now I’m thinking that I really might do it. I have been saying that I’m going to start a journal for myself to read when I’m 70--you know, thoughts from my younger self to my older self. Some of my current thoughts I’m sure will be laughable to my 70-year-old self. My inexperience will show, and my spiritual walk will seem immature...

selah..


oh yeah, check out:
http://teenzalbum.blogspot.com

Victor said...

anyway, now ONLY registered users like me can leave a comment. if you want to allow non-users to leve comments too.. change it in "settings" ----> "comments"..



come visit us! =P

my blog: 1lifecrashdiff
esther: summershanshine
alan: watdefish
pei pei: jesusawesome
yong tai: curharist
philip pang: brownbuttons

::sklc:: said...

I like the term pre-believer!

hey, i'll try to call on cicakman to transport away all the cicak.